|Title||Babies Hospital of Philadelphia|
Babies Hospital of Philadelphia
Owned at onetime by Benjamin H. Smith who died in 1824 leaving property to Elizabeth Anderson, his daughter, she conveyed the property to Dr. Benjamin S. Anderson, her husband on March 20, 1866. Dr. Benjamin S. Anderson sold to Francis J. Crilley on February 9, 1889, who conveyed to his wife Cecelia E. Crilley on March 15, 1909. Cecelia E. Crilley conveyed to the Babies Hospital of Philadelphia on June 4, 1915.
|Original Object Format||papers, personal|
Anderson, Benjamin S.