Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 00060.119
Title Ruins of the Cotton Mill
Description Ruins of the Cotton Mill. small section of interior - gable end meeting side wall. Opening for window in attic - stone foundations in foregroud.
Date 1915
Original Object Format Print, Photographic
Print size 3 x 4"
Orig/copy Original
Photographer Dr. John Weigand Eckfeldt
Provenance This collection of 172 photographs is from the personal album of John Weigand Eckfeldt M.D., Circa 1920. Dr Eckfeldt hand colored and identified each photograph and attached them lightly by the corners - two on each side of the page. For preservation the photos have been removed form the original album, mounted with acid free corners on acid free paper. Dr. Eckfeldt's identification has been typed below each photograph.
Collection Upper Cobb's Creek
Person Eckfeldt, John
Subjects Mills
Ruins
Roads
Classification Upper Cobb's Creek
Search Terms Cotton Mill
Cobb's Creek
John Eckfeldt
Eckfeldt
Ruins
Credit line Miss Esther Thomas