Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 00014.29
Title Remains of the Old Drying House
Description Remains of the Old Drying House --called the Round House - Nitre Hall Mill
Summer - Creek in foreground - remaiins of a stone wall.
Date 1908
Original Object Format Print, Photographic
Print size 3.25 x 3.25
Orig/copy Original
Photographer Dr. John Weigand Eckfeldt
Provenance This collection of 172 photographs is from the personal album of John Weigand Eckfeldt M.D., Circa 1920. Dr Eckfeldt hand colored and identified each photograph and attached them lightly by the corners - two on each side of the page. For preservation the photos have been removed form the original album, mounted with acid free corners on acid free paper. Dr. Eckfeldt's identification has been typed below each photograph.
Collection Upper Cobb's Creek
Person Eckfeldt, John
Subjects Mills
Ruins
Classification Historic Sites
Upper Cobb's Creek
Search Terms Nitre Hall Mill
John Eckfeldt
Eckfeldt
Old Drying House
Round House
Credit line Miss Esther Thomas